- Leave work in time to beat rush hour, drive up I-85 to Charlotte
- Turn north up I-77, to I-81
- Head up 81 until I get sleepy
- Flop somewhere for the night
- Drive to Horseshoe Curve near Altoona PA
- Watch trains for as long as I feel like
- Drive to Gettysburg
- Visit Civil War stuff
- Stay the night
- Get up early and drive all the way home, Googles say about 10 hours.
Folkston Funnel Florida Fun
No schedule for this one yet, but it involves:
- Watching trains in Folkston, GA
- Watching space launch at Cape Canaveral
This will probably require more than a weekend.